TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE TAUNTON RETIREMENT SYSTEM:
An election will be held on Thursday, December 5, 2019 for the purpose of electing one board member to serve on the five-member Taunton Retirement Board for a term of three (3) years, said term to run from January 1, 2020 thru December 31, 2022.
The following is a list of candidates running for election to your retirement board:
- Thomas A. Bernier (Fire Dept. - Lieutenant)
- Richard J. Conti (Board of Assessors - Assessor)
- Zachary Sousa (Light Plant - Engineer)
- Michael Sylvia (Fire Dept. – Deputy Fire Chief)
- Mark Bissonnette (Light Plant – Retired General Line Foreman)
- Marilyn A. Greene (Parks, Playgrounds & Cemeteries - Director)
ALL MEMBERS OF THE SYSTEM WILL VOTE BY ABSENTEE BALLOT. These ballots shall be counted only if received by the Retirement Board no later than 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 5, 2019. Attached you will find instructions to complete the ballot as well as biographies on each candidate.
If you have any questions concerning this election, please do not hesitate to contact our office.