JOB DESCRIPTION: Performs clerical & administrative duties as assigned by the Executive Director and Assistant Executive Director.
GENERAL DUTIES: Responsibilities include: provide reception, answer telephone calls, handle mail, typing, filing, copying, assist employees to complete various forms, data input, electronic content scanning, general clerical duties and any other special tasks that the Ass’t. Director or Executive Director requests associated with the Taunton Retirement Board. Work schedule: Mon-Wed-Thurs 8-4, Tues 8-7 and Fri 8-12.
- Minimum requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent with one year’s office experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in typing
- Ability to use office equipment: Desktop Computer, Calculator, Mail machine, Copying machine, Telephone System
- Ability to handle confidential matters is very important
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel & PowerPoint and have ability to learn specialized retirement software
- Maintain postage account balances and coordinate replenishment w/director;
- Maintain office supply inventory and order supplies for office as needed;
- Maintain catalogs and user-manuals for office equipment;
- Assist members to complete enrollment forms, beneficiary forms, refund forms, retirement & options forms, etc.
- Good organizational skills important
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
A six-month probationary period applies to this position
Salary Range: $620-$670/week commensurate with experience
Send resume/letter of application by no later than 12:00 pm EST on May 10, 2019 to: Paul J. Slivinski, Executive Director, Taunton Retirement Board, 104 Dean St., Suite 203, Taunton, MA. 02780. The Taunton Retirement Board is an equal opportunity employer.